Did you know you can address the Council in person at all meetings of Ware Town Council and its committees? The rules for speakers are:-
- The Chairman will invite you to stand or sit in a location where you can be clearly heard.
- Please give your name, your address and the item you wish to speak about.
- You may speak for a maximum of 3 minutes per agenda item.
- Objectors and supporters wishing to speak on the same issue will be limited to two persons speaking for and two persons speaking against per agenda item.
- You must not interrupt speakers or speak at any other time during the Council’s / Committee’s debate